I am always on the hunt for the perfect red lipgloss and I think I may have found it. Recently I was sent a few products by Revlon to review and I have to admit I am impressed with “Fire (018)” from their ColorBurst line. I’ve had many issues finding the right shade for my skin tone and if you’ve have the same problem don’t worry; this color will compliment both fair & deep complexions. The gloss is so vibrant and and I love the way it shines. It flowed smoothly on my lips with the applicator and I only needed one coat to get full coverage.
Savvy Features :
- Elasticolor technology distributes rich color pigments evenly and moves comfortably with lips for color that feels weightless
- Micro-crystal formula for mirror-like shine (5x the shine of patent leather)
- Microsphere Encapsulated Color provides instant color release immediately upon application
I am one of the fortunate Savvy Sistah’s to be blessed with big eyes and more than enough space for eyeshadow. I think I have enough lid to apply 5 to 6 different shades, without looking like a clown. Revlon’s ColorStay 16 Hour eyeshadow quad in “Inspired” is perfect if you like to wear multiply colors, but may not be knowledgeable of how to coordinate the shades. The colors in this kit are great for a variety of skin tones and they are true…so what you see is what you get. I do recommend purchasing a good set of brushes to apply the eyeshadow because the applicator will not blend well.
Savvy Features :
- Can wear upto 16 hours
- Won’t crease or smudge
- Looks freshly applied all day
- Beautiful upscale compact with large window for impactful shade impression
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Revlon for Social Spark. All opinions are 100% mine.