I absolutely love guacamole and I can literally eat it everyday. I make it every now and then at home, because it’s quick & easy to make but it never tastes like the guacamole I buy from Chipotle. It’s just something special about eating it with those tasty, salty chips. But now, I have the recipe so I can finally cut down on some of my trips.
Here’s the Chipotle Guacamole Recipe! Enjoy
- 2 avocados, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 cup salsa, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon adobo sauce from canned chilies, or to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mash together cubed avocado, lime juice, sour cream, salsa, and adobo sauce in a bowl until blended. Season with salt and pepper.
Recipe Courtesy of Allrecipes.com